Please do not take any questions from this quiz and place them on another site or offer them to trivia sites. Thanks.
The "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Game
and The Three bears
Something to keep the kids busy and their mind off presents on Christmas Day, to change the subject of conversation among the relatives or to just add to your Christmas fun!
HOW TO PLAY
Just read the question and then place your mouse/cursor over the icon and the answer will appear as it is embedded in the gift.
every answer you get right,
give yourself a "HO".
the end of the game, see how many "Ho Ho Ho's" you and the others
have. Of course the more Ho's the merrier!
The EVERYONE has to say all their "Ho's" out loud!!
IF YOU ARE BLOCKING POP-UP ADS, etc.
THIS WILL BLOCK MY ANSWERS FROM SHOWING ALSO!
(Note: Some are pretty tricky!)
1. We all know that Rudolph has a red nose, but does Rudolph have antlers?
2. In the song "Jingle Bells" who was seated by my side?
3. Yogi Bear spends his first Christmas in what park?
4. This cartoonist of "Believe it or not" fame was born Christmas Day, 1893?
5. Round or oval candies filled with fruit preserves or cream and covered with chocolate are called?
6. This famous hotel magnate was born December 25, 1887?
7. The movie, " Miracle on 34th Street," is in what city?
8. In which Christmas song are the lyrics, "to see if reindeer really know how to fly?"
9. Peter, Paul and Mary had this No. 1 song during Christmas 1969?
10. In The Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas episode, what woodwind instrument did Laura play: Flute or piccolo?
11. Which country created eggnog?
12. In 1962, the U.S. Postal System first did what?
13. Who said, "God Bless Us, Every One!"?
14. This state has the "World's Tallest Living Christmas Tree?" Maine or California?
15. Who is rumored to have stolen Christmas?
16. In Santa Claus the Movie, Joe drank what and burped? Coke or Sprite?
17. For the first time in 38 years, what two religious holidays coincided on December 25, 1978?
18. How many reindeer hooves are there (include Rudolph) ?
19. What were Frosty's last words?
20. The most popular item to put on top of a Christmas tree is?
21. If you spent $86,609 in 2008, what would you be buying?
22. Who yelled "Stop!" to Frosty?
23. The average number of lights on a Christmas tree is: 200 or 350?
24. How many Wise Men were there according to the bible?
25. If you were born on Christmas Day, what's your sign?
26. Robert Scott set out the North Pole or the South Pole on Christmas Day, 1911?
27. What two words are normally pre-printed on gift tags?
28. There are 365 days in a year. What number is Christmas Day?
29. Christmas Ridge is located in what underwater mountain range?
30. After Joseph, Mary and Jesus left Bethlehem, they went to what country?
31. "Advent" means?
32. Lucy charges how much for her psychiatric services in the animation, "A Charlie Brown Christmas"?
33. Frosty is a girl or boy?
34. How much did it cost to send a Christmas card within the same city early in the Victorian era?
35.Traditionally speaking, Frosty the Snowman has a hat; but, does he also wear a scarf?
36. McDonald's puts what holiday image on bags during the Christmas season?
37. The Littlest Angel has a problem wearing what correctly?
38. December 24, 1814 ended what war?
39. On this day every year, the largest government mailing takes place?
40. In "Jingle Bell Rock" everyone is dancing and prancing. Where do they do it?
41. Which reindeer's name is also the name of a kitchen cleanser?
42. Santa Claus gets back up the chimney by doing what?
43. Alvin the Chipmunk wants what for Christmas?
44. In A Christmas Carol, all three spirits visited in one night or three nights?
45. UPS delivers on Christmas Eve?
46. What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
47. Scrooge's first name is what?
48. "Greensleeves" is another name for what Christmas song?
49. Who first recorded "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer"?
50. In the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" takes place where?
51. In the song, "Silver Bells" what is dressed in holiday style?
52. Where did there arise such a clatter?
53. The American Lung Association sells what during Christmas?
54. What was the little boys name who stayed home in the movie, Home Alone?
55. "The Night Before Christmas?" never mentions which reindeer?
56. Santa catches either the Flu or a cold in the movie, The Year Without a Santa Claus.
57. In A Charlie Brown Christmas, what does Lucy want for Christmas?
58. The custom of finding a button in the plum pudding means what to an unmarried man?
59. "Catch me if you can"? was said by whom?
60. The most popular toy of 1984 was what doll named after a vegetable?
61. What is the most heard Christmas carol at Christmas?
62. Frosty the Snowman first debuted on which TV station?
63. Santa's favorite Christmas carol is?
64. When did flashing Christmas lights get introduced? 1930's or 1950's?
65. The Brady Bunch puts their Christmas tree where?
66. Babe, the pig, sings what Christmas song in the movie "Babe" ?
67. Ralph E. Morris, a telephone company employee, invented what for Christmas trees?
68. Why did Joseph and Mary go from Nazareth to Bethlehem?
69. "The Twelve Days of Christmas" has how many verses?
70. Whitney Houston had this #1 song during Christmas 1992?
71. Frosty was brought alive by what?
72. The Reverend Jesse Jackson founded what organization on December 24, 1971?
73. What was Rudolph's punishment for his red nose?
74. What automobile manufacturer was born on Christmas Day 1878?
75. Which actor said,"Now I know there is a Santa Claus" after receiving his Oscar?
76. The average number of gifts an adult male gets for Christmas is? 6 or 10?
77. In the "Christmas Song" what are folks dressed up like?
78. Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
79. What is the main ingredient in gingerbread cookies: Flour, Ginger or Molasses?
80. Is their snow on the ground for Christmas in the movie, Babe,?
81. Name the three reindeer whose names begin with "D"
82. Who starred in the movie, " Christmas in Connecticut"?
83. This state was the last to declare Christmas a legal holiday?
84. Scrooge feared this Ghost the most?
85. In It's A Wonderful Life, what did Clarence receive for accomplishing his mission: wings or halo?
86. In a boxing match on 12-25-1950, who knocked out Hans Stretz ?
87. On what street did a Santa Claus miracle occur?
88. What famous lithographers are reprinted a lot of Christmas cards?
89. Traditionally, does the oldest or youngest family member open the first present?
90. What carol demands figgy pudding?
91. "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" was written by who?
92. What river did General Washington cross on December 25, 1776?
93. We all know that Santa has a long, white beard. But, does he also have a moustache?
94. Elvis Presley recorded a sad Christmas song in the fifties of what color?
95. What song contains the line, "Lets be jolly, deck the halls with boughs of holly"?
In White Christmas, what did Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen
do in order to reunite Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney?
In "A Christmas Memory" Buddy made tin foil angels from what candy
What city name do the states Kentucky, Indiana, New Hampshire,
Pennsylvania, Maryland, Connecticut and Georgia have in common?
99. What carol contains the line, "Star with royal beauty bright"?
100. In the poem, "The Night Before Christmas" Santa Claus is used how many times?
101. St. Nick's nose is often compared to what fruit?
102. This Florida town maintains a fully decorated tree year round?
103. What are the traditional colors of the candles on an advent wreath?
104. What came first -- the book or the movie Miracle on 34th Street?
105. What early seventies NFL Dolphin was born on Christmas Day 1946?
106. After red and green, what are the two most poplar Christmas colors?
107. What country group recorded "Christmas in Dixie" in the early 1980's?
108. In Home Alone2, what color limo did Kevin rent?
Visit all our Christmas Trivia or Game Pages:
Christmas Carols Word Find Puzzle
Christmas Carols Cross Word Puzzle Trivia Fun!
Christmas Carols MatchGame
Christmas Carol Picture Quiz
Christmas Trivia for the Holly Jolly Brilliant
Christmas Carol Trivia
Christmas Carol Cryptic Quiz
Christmas Trivia Fun for Family & Friends
I tried to choose questions for ALL AGES and in a variety of categories so that everyone has a chance to get some Ho's for the holidays! :)
These are just some of the questions taken from "Tis The Season Christmas Trivia" by Debco, Inc.
Downers Grove, IL 60516 Copyright 1988, 1993, 1996 To purchase the game, visit ChristmasFunGames.com
However, I've reworded many questions just in case you already have the game. ;)
All graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark. They are not public domain!
All contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed. All rights reserved!