|Search results take a few seconds and open in a new window. May need to allow Pop Ups to see results.|
Please do not
steal this for your site either all of it or some questions out of it.
Please do not submit these to another trivia site asking for input.
The 3 Bears
How to Play.
You play this just like you play all our other trivia games.
After the question, you just put your cursor over the and the answer is embedded in the stocking and will appear.
These are NOT links!
There are 65
questions that are easy to difficult.
(For pre-teens to adults!)
1. In "The Polar Express", Tom Hanks played more than one character. Which of the following characters did he play?
(a) Hero Boy and Santa Claus
(b) The train Conductor and the Hobo
(c) The Father and Scrooge
(d) He played all of these characters.
2. There is a term called, "Seeing red." This term means:
(a) That you saw Santa Claus
when he was putting gifts under your tree
(b) That you are color blind and only see red
(c) That you are very upset and losing your temper
3. When you see someone standing under a mistletoe, what is it that you are suppose to do?
(a) Kiss them.
(b) Blow on them.
(c) Tickle them.
4. In "The Garfield Christmas Special" what does Garfield give to Grandma Arbuckle?
(a) Cat Nip
(c) Some old letters
5. In "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" there is an elf named Hermey who really wants to be what?
(c) Singer and Dancer
6. In the nursery rhyme, "Little Jack Horner", when he stuck his thumb in the Christmas pie, what came out?
(a) Piece of Gold
(b) A plum
(c) A Key
7. Will Ferrell plays an elf in the movie, "Elf." What is his name in the movie?
8. The first artificial Christmas tree was made in Germany towards the end of the 19th century. What was this tree made of?
(b) Ceramic and Glass
9. This well-known television star has played a private investigator as well as a Major in the Marine Corp. He also had a Christmas movie called "A Hobo's Christmas" in 1987. Who is he?
(a) Robert Conrad
(b) George Peppard
(c) Gerald McRaney
10. The first Christmas Eve mass was conducted by which person?
(a) The Pope
(b) John the Baptist
(c) One of the Apostles
11. In "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," the Grinch lives where?
(a) In Grumpy Cave
(b) On Mount Crumpit
(c) In Fretful Forest
12. Santa Claus is fat. He is also described as?
13. In the song, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" what are the children told NOT to do?
(a) Pout and Cry
(b) Whine and Sigh
(c) Wave Bye Bye
14. In the movie, "Santa Claus: The Movie" who played an elf?
(a) Henry Gibson
(b) Dudley Moore
(c) Danny Devito
15. A Christmas pageant is?
(a) A play about the
(b) A poem about the nativity
(c) A parade celebrating the nativity
16. Traditionally, every year the Salvation Army stands out in front of stores and collects donations. They do this by making noise in what way?
(a) Banging drums
(b) Ringing a bell
(c) Yelling at people as they walk by
17. Santa Claus really has a bad habit of smoking. What does he smoke?
18. Who wrote, "The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus?"
(a) Mark Twain
(b) L. Frank Baum
(c) Theodore Geisel (Dr. Suess)
19. NoŽl means this in French?
20. What is "The Nutcracker"?
(a) A book
(b) A play
(c) A ballet
21. When this person ruled England, he/she abolished Christmas.
(a) Queen Elizabeth
(b) Oliver Cromwell
(c) Henry VIII
22. In "A Charlie Brown Christmas," Charlie Brown complains that Christmas has turned into what?
(a) Being too commercial.
(b) Being too over-rated.
(c) Being too religious.
23. In the movie "Elf" which of the following comedians played PaPa Elf?
(a) Ray Romano
(b) Bob Newhart
(c) Jim Belushi
24. If the Grinch stole Christmas, then in 1988, which character in a movie saved Christmas?
25. The first midnight mass was held where?
(a) In a church in Nazareth
(b) In the Church of St. Mary
(c) In the Vatican at St. Paul's Cathedral
26. Which of the following dogs had his own Christmas movie?
(c) Rin Tin Tin
27. Governor Arnold
Schwarzenegger starred in which Christmas movie?
(a) The Santa Claus
(b) Jingle All the Way
(c) The Night They Saved Christmas
28. Santa's favorite jacket is red with what kind of trim?
(a) Green fur trim
(b) White fur trim
(c) Black fur trim
29. In the movie, "Home Alone," Kevin does what right before Christmas?
(a) Fights with the kids
(b) Fights with a Salvation Army Bell Ringer on the corner.
(c) Fights with burglars at his house.
30. In the movie, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," which actor played the Grinch?
(a) Mike Myers
(b) Jim Carey
(c) Tim Allen
31. Back in 1551, Great Britain passed a law banning all sports on December 25, except this one:
(b) Fox Hunting
32. Baby Jesus was given gifts by a lot of people. But, which group was the first to give Him gifts?
(b) Wise Men
(c) Angels on High
33. In the movie, "Elf", the story begins when a baby crawls into Santa's bag when Santa is doing what?
(a) Delivering toys at an
(b) Delivering toys at a hospital
(c) Delivering toys at a day care center
34. The nativity story is in the bible in a few different gospels. Which of the following gospels is the one that is most often read or used in church services at Christmas time?
(a) The Gospel of Mark
(b) The Gospel of John
(c) The Gospel of Luke
35. In the Christmas carol, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" those carolers are pretty insistent that they get what before they will leave?
(a) Hot Cider
(b) Figgy Pudding
(c) Christmas pie
36. Which of the following magazines is the one that first depicted a more modern-looking Santa Claus?
(c) Harper's Weekly
37. In "The Muppet Christmas Carol" which muppet plays Charles Dickens?
(b) The Critic
38. The town of Bethlehem was once part of which empire?
(a) The Roman Empire
(b) The Ottoman Empire
(c) The Greek Empire
39. In the Christmas song, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus", besides kiss him, what else was mommy seen doing with Santa?
(a) Hugging him
(b) Tickling him
(c) Whispering in his ear
40. Because it is believed that the baby Jesus was born at midnight, what Christmas Eve tradition was started?
(a) Attending midnight mass
(b) Opening presents on Christmas Eve
(c) That Santa doesn't start going on his trip to delivery presents from the N. Pole until midnight.
41. In 2003, this toy store filed for bankruptcy?
(a) FAO Schwartz
(b) Toys R Us
(c) KB Toys
42. In the song, "Go Tell it on the Mountain" what is it that we are suppose to go tell everyone?
(a) That Santa Claus might
(b) That Jesus Christ has been born
(c) That it's time for midnight mass to begin
43. What is it that we are suppose to leave out for Santa Claus?
(a) Cookies and Milk
(b) A Veggie Platter
(c) The Nicotine Patch
44. Which group in 1970 recorded, "Merry Christmas Darling?"
(a) The Mamas & The
(b) Sonny and Cher
(c) The Carpenters
45. In the animation, "A Mickey's Christmas Carol" which one of the following cartoon characters plays Ebenezer Scrooge?
(a) Scrooge McDuck
(b) Porky Pig as "Pig Scrooge"
(c) Elmer Fudd as "Fuddy Duddy Scrooge"
46. The baby Jesus was born in which town?
47. In which year did the Salvation Army begin their tradition of sending it's members out on the streets dressed as Santa Claus, ringing a bell and a donation kettle?
48. Rudolph stands out amongst the other reindeers that Santa has because of what feature?
(a) He has big feet
(b) His fur is a different color than the others
(c) He has a red nose
49. The custom of gift-giving using a Secret Santa has a few rules. Which of the following IS NOT a rule for a Secret Santa Giver?
(a) That you can't tell the
person you're their Secret Santa.
(b) That you can't tell the person what the gift is.
(c) That you can't tell the person how much you spent on the gift.
50. Of all of the following children's characters, which one has had a movie version of "A Christmas Carol"?
(a) The Muppets
(b) Barney the Dinosaur
(c) The Teletubbies
51. In "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", the reason the Grinch is so mean is because:
(a) Because he is ugly and
(b) Because his heart is two sizes to small
(c) Because his girlfriend left him
52. In "The Polar Express", what time is on the clock when the train comes to take the boy to the N. Pole?
(a) Midnight on Christmas
(b) 11:55 pm on Christmas Eve
(c) 12:01 am Christmas Day
53. Which of the following
television families had a TV Christmas movie special in 1988?
(a) The Brady Bunch
(b) The Partridge Family
(c) The Jeffersons
54. In the movie "Elf" , Buddy goes back to search for his real father in which town?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) New York
55. This soap opera star in 1995 had a television Christmas movie.
(a) Genie Francis
(b) Susan Lucci
(c) Deidre Hall
City of Bethlehem is also called?
(a) The City of Christ
(b) The City of David
(c) The City of Moses
57. In "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" what is the last name of the family that tried to have a very Merry Christmas with their relatives?
58. Which book has been made into more Christmas movies, and specials than any other?
(a) The Bible
(b) "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens
(c) Both of the above
59. In the Chipmunk's "Christmas Song" what kind of plane do they want?
(a) One that loops the loops
(b) One that swirls and soars
(c) One that zooms and glides
60. In "The Polar Express" who else is on the train to go to the North Pole?
(a) Santa's Elves
(b) Other children
(c) No one. He's the only passenger
61. In the movie, "Elf" Buddy's real father does what for a living?
(a) Publisher of Children's
(b) Publisher of Children's Books
(c) Makes baby food
62. The Christmas carol, "Silent Night" was first played on which musical instrument?
63. In the song, "The Twelve Days of Christmas," what is the one item that is given daily?
(b) A partridge
(c) A Christmas Card
64. In the movie, "Elf" it became apparent that Buddy wasn't really an elf when what happened?
(a) He didn't have the
ability to make toys.
(b) He was allergic to reindeers.
(c) He grew three times as big as other North Pole elves.
65. In order to keep a Christmas tree fresh, which of the following should you do?
(a) Make a 1" cut in
the butt of the tree, especially if it's clogged by sap.
(b) Put it in a tree stand that holds at least 1 gallon of water.
(c) Never use just fresh water. Put some aspirin or sugar in the water.
(d) All of the above
Visit all our Christmas Trivia or Game Pages:
Christmas Carols Word Find Puzzle
Christmas Carols Cross Word Puzzle Trivia Fun!
Christmas Carols Match Game
Christmas Carol Picture Quiz
Christmas Trivia for the Holly Jolly Brilliant
Christmas Carol Trivia
Christmas Carol Cryptic Quiz
Christmas Trivia Fun for Family & Friends
Like this background? Get one for your site!
All graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark. They are not public domain!
All contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed. All rights reserved!
Visiting. We love you!
Brownielocks is now on
EMAIL ON HOME PAGE ONLY
PS: My web stats show we have now had over 48 MILLION unique visitors!
Home | Contents | Backgrounds | Bizarre Holidays | Cartoons | Word Fun | Jokes | Traditional Holidays
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2015