Brownielocks and The 3 Bears
dress up as
PaPa Bear (Barney) is
MaMa Bear (Brenda) is
Baby Bear (Billy) is
So who is Herman?
Notice how there isn't much color in their costumes?
It's mostly all black and white since they were filmed in B&W.
Marilyn Munster had the most color with her dresses and blonde hair.
How much do you remember about The Munsters? Take our
Trivia and see.
All of the answers are embedded in the Munsters' famous cuckoo clock.
Remember? The one that doesn't have a cuckoo bird inside but has a ___ ?
Oopsie.. that's one of our questions so we can't give it away!
We know some are a bit hard. But, this is not just for fun, it's also for learning.
Anyway, just place your cursor over the
to see the answer pop up.
This is not a link!
IF YOU ARE BLOCKING POP-UP ADS, etc.
THIS WILL BLOCK MY ANSWERS FROM SHOWING ALSO!
Once again, I ask that you do not steal any of my questions and submit/post them on another site. Thanks.
1. Let's begin by asking, on what day of the week did The Munster's air at 7:30 pm?
2. On which network did The Munsters air?
3. Marilyn Munster was considered ugly by her family because she was:
(c) An adopted niece
4. Eddie Munster carried a doll around all the time. What was the name of the doll?
(a) Harry Wolf
5. Grandpa Munster was a single guy on the show. But, how many wives did Grandpa previously have?
6. Lilly Munster is how old?
Herman Munster was not a US citizen because he wasn't born....er...made in the
In what country was Herman made in a laboratory?
8. In the series, two cars were featured. One was the Munster Koach. The other was what?
9. Grandpa had a pet bat. What was his name?
10. OK, it's time
(pun intended) to ask about the cuckoo clock. It didn't have a blue bird
that popped out.
What did pop out?
11. And....what was this bird's name that popped out of the cuckoo clock?
12. How many years did The Munsters run on TV?
(a) 2 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 5 years
13. On top of the Munsters' old Victorian house is a weathervane that has the image of what on it?
14. Fred Gwynne, who played Herman, is 6' 5" tall. But, when he put on his Herman boots, how tall did he get?
(b) 7' 11"
(c) 8' 2"
15. In 1973, a cartoon series called "The Mini-Munsters" aired. Which of the following original TV sitcom actors was the only one to do a voice in this cartoon series?
(a) Al Lewis (Grandpa)
(b) Fred Gwynne (Herman)
(c) Butch Patrick (Eddie)
16. The Munsters have a lot of memorabilia. But, which of the following was NOT a Munster product?
(b) Dashboard dolls
(c) Munster Munch Cereal
17. Which one of the Munsters ran as a candidate in the New York gubernatorial race on the Green Party ticket in 1998?
(a) Al Lewis
(b) Fred Gwynne
(c) Butch Patrick
18. Grandpa Munster made lots of potions. He also did hypnotism. Which one of the following hypnotic techniques did he consider the most powerful?
Zap Mind Shock!
(b) Magical Mind Numb Buzz!
(c) Transylvanian Brain Freeze!
19. Back in the old
days of television, censorship was so intense that married couples couldn't even
sleeping in the same bed together. But, one couple got away with it. Which TV sitcom couple were filmed
lying (no sex mind you!) together in the same bed?
(a) Herman and Lilly
(b) Carol and Mike Brady
(c) Laura and Rob Petrie
20. What was the name of the college that Marilyn Munster attended?
(b) Westbury College
21. Which one of the following features did Eddie Munster NOT have?
(b) Widows Peak
(c) Pointy Ears
22. How old is Grandpa Munster?
(c) Centuries. We just don't know.
23. Which of the following does Lilly Munster NOT wear?
(b) Channel No. 13
(c) Red nail polish
24. Under the stairway lives their pet dragon (or dinosaur) that blows out flames. What is his name?
25. This actress was really a brunette and wore a blonde wig with a headband while playing Marilyn.
(a) Pat Priest
(b) Beverly Owen
(c) Neither. They were both real blondes
26. Which of the following actors was the original choice to play Grandpa Munster?
(a) Danny Thomas
(b) Bert Lahr
(c) Jerry VanDyke
27. Eddie Munster won several competitions in what sport at his school?
28. Where does Grandpa Munster usually sleep?
(a) Hangs from the rafters
(b) Sleeps on a slab
29. What does Lilly Munster sleep with?
(a) A White Lilly
(b) A Hair Bonnet
30. What is the name of the mortuary that Herman Munster works at?
Crawley & Graves
(b) Gateman, Goodbury & Graves
(c) Slabbe, Koffin & Graves
31. Approximately how old is Eddie Munster when the series opens?
32. Grandpa Munster is the father of who?
(a) Lilly Munster
(b) Herman Munster
(c) No one. He's just called Grandpa cause he's so old.
33. Which one of the following Munster actors is also a self-taught cartoonist?
(a) Fred Gwynne
(b) Al Lewis
(c) Butch Patrick
34. How many episodes of The Munsters were there?
35. Lilly also has a brother. What is his name?
36. Lilly Munster has what talent?
(a) Reading Palms
(c) Dream Interpretation
37. Herman has a lightning-bolt shaped what?
(a) Tattoo on his left
(b) Beauty Mark on his forehead
(c) Scar on his chest
38. Herman's skin color is?
39. What is the Munsters' address?
(a) 666 Dead Man's
(b) 1313 Mockingbird Lane
(c) We don't know what it is.
40. The Munsters' Victorian mansion today is all cleaned up. It was filmed later on on which TV series?
(b) Eerie, Indiana
(c) Picket Fences
41. How would you describe The Munsters? Well, Fred Gwynne is quoted as saying that "The Munsters is really _________ with monsters." Which TV series did he compare it to?
(a) The Donna Reed Show
(b) Father Knows Best
(c) Ozzie & Harriet
42. Grandpa always wore what around his neck?
(b) A lariot
(c) A silver chain with a claw
43. Who is The Munsters' neighbor?
(a) Mr. Dibbley
(b) Mr. & Mrs. Snodgrass
(c) Mrs. Cartwright
44. Herman and Lilly were married in what year?
45. Herman Munster was a ham radio operator. Here is a photo:
||So, what was Herman's call sign?|
44. Herman has a brother. What's his name?
45. Herman loves this singer so much that he joined his fan club. Which singer is it?
(a) Dean Martin
(b) Paul Anka
(c) Pat Boone
46. The Munsters do have a telephone. So where is it?
(a) In a casket in
the living room
(b) Behind a stone in the fireplace mantel
(c) Inside a stuffed bat on the table in the front entry.
47. Eddie's classmates nicknamed him what?
48. Herman had big feet. Just how big were they? What size shoe did he wear?
(a) 20 D
(b) 26 C
(c) 25 EEE
49. Lilly Munster was played by what sexy Hollywood diva?
(a) Jennifer Jones
(b) Yvonne De Carlo
(c) Linda Darnell
50. Lilly is called
"Aunt Lilly" by Marilyn because her mother was Lilly's sister.
What is Lilly's
(c) We don't know. It's never been revealed to us.
to Unknown, Silly, Monthly Celebrations page
Or...Visit our Main Halloween Page:
hope you have a fun and safe Halloween :)
Music: "The Munsters Theme Song" written by Jack
There were no lyrics during the television series, so there is no sing-along on this page.
Information source for all our questions is:
"The Munsters. A Trip Down Mockingbird Lane" by Stephen Cox © 2006
Backstage Books, New York, NY
Like Brownielocks on Facebook
Thanks for Visiting. We love you!
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2020