(You don't have to make pumpkin bread. You can make banana bread, cherry bread, etc.)
This is fun for adults and children. And, makes a unique way to gift-give a food item.
FIRST: HAVE 2 CLEAN, GREASED 13-oz. coffee cans ready.
3 Cups of Flour
2 Eggs (Beaten)
your oven to 350°F
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together (Left column)
3. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, puree and vegetable oil.
4. Blend the moist bowl mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Divide the batter into the two clean, greased coffee cans.
6. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
After the bread has cooled, seal each can
with the plastic lid.
You can also decorate the can by wrapping it in decorative paper.
You cover it in tinfoil and wrap ribbons around it or that wire star gift decoration.
Use your imagination!
All graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark. They are not public domain!
All contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed. All rights reserved!
Like Brownielocks on Facebook
Thanks for Visiting. We love you!
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2018