Brownielocks and The 3 Bears
(The cartoon is not public domain to take. Only the Bookmarks are.)
hope you found our cartoon funny and logical?
Why buy a bookmark? Get ours free!
print out this page on your printer. For us, bookmarks land on
(So we just print from Page 2 to Page2 on our printer.)
I can't promise this is how it will be on your system.
If so it saves you paper. You won't have to print out all the text below.
you want to download the bookmarks, directions are below.
You may share these with your friends to use in their books also.
To print just one, click each bookmark and it will take you to a separate page for printing.
NOTE: THESE BOOKMARKS ARE NOT TO BE POSTED ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR USED FOR ANY FINANCIAL PURPOSES BY ANYONE IN ANY WAY! THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED WHICH MEANS THE ARTWORK IN THESE BOOKMARKS CAN NOT BE ALTERED BY ANYONE AND MUST BE USED "AS IS."
How to Download The Bookmark Gifs
1. Put your Mouse on the
bookmark image you want. The image is called a GIF (which stands for Graphic Image
Interface. So the file will be in a GIF format on your computer.
2. RIGHT click your Mouse on the GIF.
3. Scroll down to the "Save Image As" bar on the menu and then LEFT click.
4. Pick your File Location to store this GIF in the "Save In" section.
5. Note: The name of the GIF is automatically placed in the title bar. DO NOT RENAME IT. But write it down so that you can find it later for printing.
6. Now click SAVE! And it's yours and in your computer! :)
7. Repeat Steps 1-6 for the second bookmark.
8. To PRINT out the Bookmarks for use.... Go to where you stored these GIFs andopen the file(s).
9. Go to the "File" button and scroll down where it says PRINT. Click that! And your bookmark should print out . Note, be sure to have paper in the printer. ;)
TIP: For best results, print out on a Color LaserJet printer using their Special "photo paper" recommended for your model. This paper is a bit stiffer than normal paper. But normal paper is fine also.
10. After printing, then CAREFULLY cut out the bookmark and use it while you relax and read your favorite book!
For a fancy look, glue on tassels, (pre-made from a craft store).
Braided yarns or strings of beads or gems.
We don't offer a hole to cut-out because most of us can't
cut a hole skillfully. But if you feel daring, feel free to cut one
to tie a ribbon through.
No matter what your age, we encourage you to get up from your chair, turn off your computer and find a book to read to your children or to enjoy in solitude by yourself.
If you have no idea which books your children would enjoy reading; or, you have a difficult time reading (or know someone who does) we encourage you to click the following link called RIF which stands for Reading Is Fundamental. They provide FREE BOOKS and support for those who struggle with reading problems.
We also feel that in every book there is always at least ONE tidbit of wisdom, encouragement, humor, advice that will touch your heart. So....IF YOU OWN THE BOOK then we strongly believe in highlighting something. You'll be amazed how you'll want to find something you read later on and it's much easier if you can just flip the pages and find the bright yellow highlighted words.
If it belongs to your library or someone else, keep a notebook handy and copy down what touched your heart.
Every book has something to tell you!
It doesn't have to be a textbook. Novels offer tidbits of wisdom through dialogue of characters, descriptions, events in the story.
All graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark. They are not public domain!
All contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed. All rights reserved!
Like Brownielocks on Facebook
Thanks for Visiting. We love you!
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2018