Brownielocks and The 3
Dress Up for Halloween as
Dorothy, The Tin Man, The Scarecrow & The Cowardly Lion
The Wizard of Oz
L. Frank Baum
Weekly Cartoon: Movie
Version is also about the Wizard of Oz
Midi is "We're Off
To See The Wizard" from The Wizard of Oz movie.
(I learnt from last
year not to clutter up the image with the details)
MaMa Bear (Brenda) is
PaPa Bear (Barney) is
The Tin Man or Woodman
(He got powdered to look white.)
Baby Bear (Billy) is
The Cowardly Lion
ToTo is a stuffed
animal. The Wicked Witch of the West's legs are stuffed stockings.
We really had no clue how to add The Good Witch of the North or
a bunch of munchins to the group. It was a big cast!
of Oz Trivia Game
All questions are based on
general information you should know if you watched the MGM movie a million
times, and read anything (articles?) on the production or watched
Also if you're just vaguely familiar with L. Frank Baum or watched the TV
show a few years staring John Ritter. I don't think my trivia is
very hard compared to other trivia games where they ask questions on all 40 of
the books. Good grief!
The game is
simple. After reading the question, just place your mouse OVER the
button and the answer will
appear. (It's not a link) No need to change pages. Just don't cheat!
IF YOU ARE BLOCKING POP-UP ADS, etc.
THIS WILL BLOCK MY ANSWERS FROM SHOWING ALSO!
1. L. Frank Baum
wrote "The Wizard of Oz." What does the "L" stand
2. The Good Witch of the North is named Glenda? T or F
3. They walked through a
field of ____ which made them sleep.
The Wizard of Oz's mode of transportation was?
5. The munchins were midgets who really did their own dancing and singing
in the movie. T or F?
killed both the Wicked Witch of the East and The Wicked Witch of the West by
accident? T or F?
7. The Wizard of Oz movie
took 3 years to complete due to all the problems. T or F?
8. The leader of the Winged
Monkeys (under the WWofW) is named Nikko. T or F?
9. What 2 items
did the Cowardly Lion take with him on their way to the Witch's
10. Margaret Hamilton, who was the Wicked Witch of the West & Elmira
Gulch, later on made TV commercials for which brand of coffee?
11. After they arrived at the Emerald City, they all get beauty
makeovers. The Tinman go oiled. The Lion got brushed. The
scarecrow got restuffed. And Dorothy got a new dress. T or F?
12.Besides Dorothy, which other character does not wear a hat?
13. What year was the original "Wizard of Oz" published?
14. When the cyclone hit the farm, Dorothy didn't make it into the cyclone
15. L. Frank Baum wrote over 40
Oz books before he died. T or F?
16. Glinda, The Good Witch's mode of transportation was?
17. The Wicked Witch of the West skywrote what message to Dorothy?
18. For the movie, MGM made the slippers "ruby" because they
looked good in technicolor. But what is the real color of the shoes in the
19. If the book was published in 1900, then what year did the movie get
20. Originally, Buddy Ebsen (better known as The Beverly Hillbilly's Jeb
Clampett) was suppose to be The Tinman. But he had to quit. Why?
21. The most costly special effect for the movie was the horse of a
different color. T or F?
22. The original ruby slippers (and there were 8 prs.) were not buried
with Judy Garland when she died. T or F?
23. Miss Gulch was mad at ToTo because?
24. When Glinda, The Good Witch was sending Dorothy back home, she had to
click her heels in unison with each word as she said, "There's No Place
Like Home." T or F?
25. The Wizard of Oz
flew in from what State Fair?
26. Who did the Wizard of Oz choose as his predecessor to rule Oz as he
took off to leave?
27. L. Frank Baum also is famous for writing "Father
T or F?
28. The Wicked Witch of the West never called Dorothy by her first
name. What did she always call her?
29. L. Frank Baum based the character of Dorothy on his own little girl. T
30. Dorothy also had a cat that stayed on the farm. What was the cat's
31. How is Dorothy related to Aunt Em and Uncle Henry?
32. What kind of trees attacked Dorothy and The Tin Man, in the
33. ToTo is a male dog. T or F?
34. The tallest of the foursome is who?
35. L. Frank Baum was born and raised in Topeka, Kansas as a child. T or
36. Which child actor was the first choice for Dorothy?
37. The Cowardly Lion always held on to what when he was nervous?
38. Name the 3 farmhands.
39. Frank Morgan played the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz. But he also
played what traveling salesman?
40. What is Dorothy's last name?
40-35 = You
truly have a brain! And should run for Wizard of Oz.
34-30 = You
have a heart and probably cried watching the movie so
you didn't pay much attention.
29-20 = You
are courageously honest and did not peek when you did not know.
19-0 = There's
no place like the video store. We recommend you watch again.
to Unknown, Silly, Monthly Celebrations page
Or...Visit our Main Halloween Page:
Like this background?
Get free watercolor
backgrounds hand-painted for your site.
to our Backgrounds Page.
graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark.
They are not public domain!
contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No
reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed.
All rights reserved!
Like Brownielocks on Facebook
Thanks for Visiting. We love you!
EMAIL ON HOME PAGE ONLY
PS: My web stats show we have now had over 48 MILLION
Contents | Backgrounds
| Bizarre Holidays | Cartoons
| Word Fun | Jokes |
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2015