Loading may be slow due to all the image gifs. Please be patient.
In our "Dancing Watercolors" section we feature 12 dances interpreted in watercolors. We blended the rhythm and movements of the dances, along with colors and moods. Although these images can be used for other purposes, we have titled them according to our artistic dance interpretations:
Listed in alphabetical order the pages they are on:
A-Go Go, Can Can, Cha Cha Cha,
77: Charleston, Conga Line, Hula,
78:Limbo, Macarena, Polka,
79: Slow Dancing, Twist and Waltz.
There are 12 images for each dance.
Slowly swaying to the music. Sometimes you do it alone. Sometimes with a partner. Sometimes we're sad when we slow dance. Other time's we're feeling all warm and fuzzy and nice inside. Most of the time, we think of slow dancing for lovers. So, we've put hearts on those couples who are swaying to the music. Yes, a dance where you actually touched each other! What could be better than slow dancing?
Chubby Checkers came out with "The Peppermint Twist" and history was made. People instantly loved the Twist. I mean, who couldn't do it? There were really no moves to learn. You just twisted your waist. Sometimes you also kicked a leg up. Sometimes you waved your arms. Some people twisted in circles while others just stood in one place. Whatever your style, people twisted to the right and twisted to the left and had fun!
Da, da, da, da, dum. Da dum. Da dum. Who doesn't know a Waltz rhythm? Sometimes we Waltz around by ourselves (when no one's looking). Sometimes we dance with a partner. Sometimes there's an entire ballroom of Waltzers. Although "The Blue Danube" is the most well-known Waltz, there are many tunes and many moods to Waltzing. There's also big steps and little steps. And with all that twirling, sometimes you even get a wee bit dizzy!
I've found it necessary to place this on all pages.
Many do not enter via the main page. For those that do, I apologize for the redundancy.
PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO MY IMAGES! Download them and put them in your own directory.
|YOU STEAL MY BAND WIDTH!|
1. You must place Our Credit Button on your page; OR, If you use a word link, it has to be legible. I'm discovering sites using my images and NO CREDIT! :(
2. These backgrounds are for personal homepages only (unless written permission is given by me.)
3. They are not to be used for
commercial use or any profit.
4. They are not to be taken from this site and presented on any other internet page of any kind; or redistributed in any way! I've found several of my images on two other watercolor background sites!!! They have been cropped and enhanced but they are still my images. This is a violation of the DMCA!
5. They are not to be altered, edited, overlaid, etc. from their original look and claimed as original works by another. (Remember, I own the originals on paper!) Resizing to fit larger monitors is allowed if done proportionately.
|6. For aesthetic reasons, I did not clutter these up with my name or copyright. But all images (link buttons and files) are embedded with a digital watermark from:|
is now on
All graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark. They are not public domain!
All contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed. All rights reserved!
Thanks for Visiting. We love
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2017