|Page 1||Page 2||Page 3||Page 4||Page 5||Page 6|
Loading may be slow due to all the image gifs. Please be patient.
Watercolor Rainbow Art
These backgrounds were made using a technique originally invented by Dr. Laszlo Szekely (of Sweden?) and patented in the US in 1994. This new type of watercolor design is created by having 7 basic rainbow colors (large disks) in a tray and then you rub a wet sponge-like brush over catching up to 4 colors at once. The brush can best be described like a squeegee used for cleaning windows? SEE A PHOTO!
This is less messy than normal brush style painting and if you really look, many images will appear as 3-Dimensional!
The following were done with their recommended paper and brushes which made shadows.
If I was part of a product testing group, my only criticism of this watercolor style is that they DO NOT allow you to re-arrange the color discs to create more variety options. The discs are glued very strongly into the trays and can't be moved around for more variety. :(
are limited in the color arrangements and only picking up a max of 4 at a time.
Color Intensity is determined by amount of water and pressure.
No two are the same!
The images I did using this tray with my own watercolor paper and sponge are on Pages 33 & 34
More Rainbow Art Continued on Page 32.
|Note: Some backgrounds are very color intensive. So if you have difficulty finding a font & text color that shows up, then I suggest you put all your information in a table with coordinating colors to match the background image.|
I've found it necessary to place this on all pages.
Many do not enter via the main page. For those that do, I apologize for the redundancy.
PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO MY IMAGES! Download them and put them in your own directory.
|YOU STEAL MY BAND WIDTH!|
1. You must place Our Credit Button on your page; OR, If you use a word link, it has to be legible. I'm discovering sites using my images and NO CREDIT! :(
2. These backgrounds are for personal homepages only (unless written permission is given by me.)
3. They are not to be used for
commercial use or any profit.
4. They are not to be taken from this site and presented on any other internet page of any kind; or redistributed in any way! I've found several of my images on two other watercolor background sites!!! They have been cropped and enhanced but they are still my images. This is a violation of the DMCA!
5. They are not to be altered, edited, overlaid, etc. from their original look and claimed as original works by another. (Remember, I own the originals on paper!) Resizing to fit larger monitors is allowed if done proportionately.
|6. For aesthetic reasons, I did not clutter these up with my name or copyright. But all images (link buttons and files) are embedded with a digital watermark from:|
is now on
All graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark. They are not public domain!
All contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed. All rights reserved!
Thanks for Visiting. We love
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2017