|Search results take a few seconds and open in a new window. May need to allow Pop Ups to see results.|
Please do not steal this
for your site either all of it or some questions out of it.
It took time to research all of this.
and The 3 Bears
Bunnies, Eggs and More!
All answers are
embedded in the Easter Egg.
Just place your cursor over the and the answer will appear. This is NOT a link!
IF YOU ARE BLOCKING POP-UP ADS, etc.
THIS WILL BLOCK MY ANSWERS FROM SHOWING ALSO!
There are 30
questions. One for each day of April - the month of Easter.
Shall we begin with a really easy question? ;)
(a) The Chicken
(b) The Egg
(c) None of the above
2. The most expensive jeweled eggs in the world today were made by who?
3. What color of eggs doesn't "Sam I am" like in the Dr. Seuss book?
4. In the song, "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" he's got colored eggs for who?
5. If you do what to an egg, it is said to protect you against lightning, hail and beehives.
6. How long will a boiled egg keep in the refrigerator?'
(b) 3 days
(c) 1 week
(d) They don't need refrigeration once cooked.
7. A female rabbit is called a:
(d) None of the above. It's just a girl rabbit.
8. What is the name of the dance that is commonly done at Easter time?
9. To light a candle on Easter is to symbolize what?
darkness comes light
(d) Jesus' rise from the dead.
10. Who co-starred with Judy Garland in "Easter Parade?"
11. Rabbits with long floppy ears can't hear as well as those with ears upright. True or False?
12. If you don't wear at least one new article of clothing on Easter it is considered bad luck. True or False?
13. Highly intricate decorated Easter eggs done with wax and dye are known as what?
14. The ringing of bells on Easter was for:
let you know the fast was over
(b) A celebration of the holiday
(c) To frighten evil spirits away
(d) All of the above
15. Eggs contain nearly every nutrient known to be essential to humans. True or False?
16. Purple is a common color for Easter. In the ancient world the purple dye came from where?
(d) Crushed amethyst rocks
17. Pretzels were made by Monks at the Vatican to give to the poor as a representation of Lent because?
your imagination, they looked like Christ lying with arms folded and praying
(b) They don't use yeast and so are unleavened bread.
(c) The salt on them was a health benefit to the people.
(d) None of the above. They were just easy to make.
word "Lent" means:
(a) To live without
(b) To Let Go
(c) Lengthening days
(d) To live again
Haas is another name for what in German?
(a) Easter House
(b) Easter Hat
(c) Easter Basket
(d) Easter Bunny
20. Rabbits with big long ears going UP are called?
21. The Easter Lamb represents:
blood that Hebrews had to put on their doors so the angel would pass over their
(b) Jesus is called "The Lamb of God" in the bible.
(c) Superstition said the devil could not take the shape of a lamb or dove, so a lamb was good luck.
(d) All of the above.
22. The Easter Lilly symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus because:
blooms in the spring
(b) It comes from a shell buried in the earth and emerges
(c) It's white and pure
(d) All of the above.
23. In some European cities, it is the custom to squirt this on people and exchange good wishes:
(d) All of the above
24. What kind of tail does the Easter bunny assumed to have?
25. The white of the egg is mostly mucus and fat. True or False.
the song, "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" he's got
jelly beans for who?
27. Marshmallow candy that look like baby chickens are called what?
28. When a female rabbit gives birth to her babies they are called:
29. In the song "Easter Parade" what street do they walk down?
30. A carton of eggs should always be washed before using. True or False?
to Main Easter or...
Take a peek at the other Easter Pages:
Jokes, Riddles, Poems &
FunnyLittle Bunny With The Powder Puff Tail
The Easter Egg
Like this background? Check our Free Watercolor Backgrounds area.
April 4, 2007
Sources: Some stuff I just knew plus information from the
University of Illinois Agricultural Dept.
Caring for Pets Fun Place
"Lillies, Rabbits, and Painted Eggs"
By Edna Barth
Clarion Books © 1970
Like this background? Get one for your site!
All graphics on this site (still and animated) have our embedded watermark. They are not public domain!
All contents (Graphics and Text) are covered by U.S. Copyright Laws. No reproduction of any kind, downloading, copy, paste, save, etc. is allowed. All rights reserved!
Visiting. We love you!
Brownielocks is now on
EMAIL ON HOME PAGE ONLY
PS: My web stats show we have now had over 47 MILLION unique visitors!
Home | Contents | Backgrounds | Bizarre Holidays | Cartoons | Word Fun | Jokes | Traditional Holidays
Brownielocks' Holidays & Fun For Everyone! © 1999-2015